Manuals | Guides
Do NOT add to the cart! Only for download.
|T1 V2.0 REF WhatsInBox||Download ⇩||Showing what's inside the box.|
|T1 V2.0 SW WhatsInBox||Download ⇩||Showing what's inside the box.|
|T1 V2.0||Download ⇩||T1-REF, T1-SW, and T1-T Kits are all covered by this manual.|
Our team works very hard to bring our customers the best pricing and value on our products.
After exploring various manufacturing processes, to make the pricing reasonable and cost savings most impactful, some trade-offs had to be made.
- Color - Some color variations of the parts that make up the product is standard and expected. Also, some color variation between products of the same color is normal and expected. Examples of color variation can be viewed in this album.
- Surface - Minor surface blemishes are typical and expected, as long as they do not impede the product's functions. However, there is difference between exterior and interior standard:
- Exterior - scratches / dents / blemishes on exterior surfaces are covered under the warranty.
- Interior - scratches / dents / blemishes on interior surfaces larger than 3x2x1cm in size are covered under the warranty.
- Each shipping date has a limited, preset number of products available.
- Only the product options shown at the time of order are available.
- Items in the cart are not reserved, so they may go out of stock while checking out.
- Please ensure your shipping address is complete and accurate. Please notify us of any corrections as soon as possible.
- You will be charged immediately upon completing the checkout process.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after completing your order. Check your spam folder if you don't see it. Hotmail/MSN/Outlook users: please add formdworks.com to your safe senders' list, or emails may not get through.
- All changes to your order, including SKU, quantities, address corrections, or cancellation requests, must be submitted 72 hours before shipping. Otherwise, we cannot make any changes once your order.
- Cancellations requested by the customer are subject to a 4% payment processing fee. Additional foreign exchange fees may apply for payments *not in US dollars.
- Refunds are made to the original payment method and usually take 5-10 business days to process.
- Refunded orders cannot be reversed, and if you cancel and change your mind later, you will need to place a new order.
- All items are prepackaged for individual shipping by default, so we cannot combine shipping for multiple items unless stated otherwise.
- The shipping times we provide are only an estimate; actual shipping times may vary and are subject to customs processing or other delays.
- A third party provides tracking numbers to us within a few days of shipping. We will update your order with the tracking number once we have it (usually by the end of your shipping week).
- Tracking may show "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" or something similar for some time. This is normal, as some shipping methods do not update tracking to indicate the item has been shipped. Tracking should resume updating once the package has reached the destination country and been processed through customs.
- Any import fees/taxes/VAT owed is the recipient's responsibility. Typically, the courier will notify you of any fees due. US customers do not have to pay any import fees.
- A signature is required for delivery. Please be sure that someone is available to receive and sign the package. If not, please coordinate with the courier to pick it up at their office.
- Please note that we cannot change the address or redirect shipments once they have shipped.
- If delivery fails and the package is returned to Asia, we may ask you to pay all or part of the shipping cost to have it reshipped. If, instead, after the package is returned, we may elect to refund the amount less all or part of the original shipping cost plus the 4% payment processing fee.