T1 V1.1FMD-T1ENC-V11-BM3ADT-DG1E $210.00
Out of Stock
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Each shipping date has a limited, preset number of cases available.
- Only the product options shown at the time of order are available. We cannot customize orders.
- Items in the cart are not reserved, so they may go out of stock while checking out.
- Please ensure your shipping address is complete and accurate. Notify of us of any corrections as soon as possible.
- You will be charged immediately upon completing the checkout process.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting your order. Check your spam folder if you don't see it. Hotmail/MSN/Outlook users: please add ncases.com to your safe senders list or emails may not get through.
- Order changes, address corrections, and cancellation requests must be submitted by the Sunday before the shipping date. We cannot make any changes once your order has shipped.
- Cancellations requested by the customer are subject to a 4% payment processing fee. If we need to cancel an order for some other reason, we will refund the full amount.
- Refunds are made to the original payment method, and usually take 5-10 business days to process.
- Refunds can not be reversed. If you cancel and later change your mind, you will need to place a new order.
- All items are prepackaged for individual shipping. We cannot combine shipping for multiple items.
- The shipping times we provide are only an estimate; actual shipping times may vary, and are subject to customs processing or other delays.
- Tracking numbers are provided to us by China Post within a few days of shipping. We will update your order with the tracking number once we have it (usually by the end of your shipping week).
- Tracking may show "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" or similar for an extended period of time. This is normal, as China Post does not update tracking to indicate the item has been shipped. Tracking should resume updating once the package has reached the destination country and been processed through customs.
- Any import fees/taxes/VAT owed are the responsibility of the recipient. Typically, the courier will notify you of any fees due. US customers do not have to pay any import fees.
- A signature is required for delivery. Please be sure that someone is available to receive and sign for the package, or else make arrangements with the courier to pick it up at their office.
- Please note we are unable to change the address or redirect shipments once they have shipped (China Post does not offer this service for international shipments).
- If delivery fails for any reason and the package returned to China, we may ask you to pay all or part of the shipping cost to have it reshipped. If instead a refund is requested, we may elect to refund the amount less all or part of the original shipping cost plus the 4% payment processing fee.