- All items are prepackaged for individual shipping by default, so we cannot combine shipping for multiple items unless stated otherwise.
- The shipping times we provide are only an estimate; actual shipping times may vary and are subject to customs processing or other delays.
- A third party provides tracking numbers to us within a few days of shipping. We will update your order with the tracking number once we have it (usually by the end of your shipping week).
- Tracking may show "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" or something similar for some time. This is normal, as some shipping methods do not update tracking to indicate the item has been shipped. Tracking should resume updating once the package has reached the destination country and been processed through customs.
- Any import fees/taxes/VAT owed is the recipient's responsibility. Typically, the courier will notify you of any fees due. US customers do not have to pay any import fees.
- A signature is required for delivery. Please be sure that someone is available to receive and sign the package. If not, please coordinate with the courier to pick it up at their office.
- Please note that we cannot change the address or redirect shipments once they have shipped.
- If delivery fails and the package is returned to Asia, we may ask you to pay all or part of the shipping cost to have it reshipped. If, instead, after the package is returned, we may elect to refund the amount less all or part of the original shipping cost plus the 4% payment processing fee.