T1 V1.1FMD-T1ENC-V11-BM3ADT-DG1E $210.00
- Each shipping date has a limited, preset number of cases available.
- Only the product options shown at the time of order are available. We cannot customize orders.
- Items in the cart are not reserved, so they may go out of stock while checking out.
- Please ensure your shipping address is complete and accurate. Notify of us of any corrections as soon as possible.
- You will be charged immediately upon completing the checkout process.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting your order. Check your spam folder if you don't see it. Hotmail/MSN/Outlook users: please add formdworks.com to your safe senders list or emails may not get through.
- Order changes, address corrections, and cancellation requests must be submitted by the Sunday before the shipping date. We cannot make any changes once your order has shipped.
- Cancellations requested by the customer are subject to a 4% payment processing fee. If we need to cancel an order for some other reason, we will refund the full amount.
- Refunds are made to the original payment method, and usually take 5-10 business days to process.
- Refunds can not be reversed. If you cancel and later change your mind, you will need to place a new order.
- All items are prepackaged for individual shipping. We cannot combine shipping for multiple items.
- The shipping times we provide are only an estimate; actual shipping times may vary, and are subject to customs processing or other delays.
- Tracking numbers are provided to us by China Post within a few days of shipping. We will update your order with the tracking number once we have it (usually by the end of your shipping week).
- Tracking may show "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" or similar for an extended period of time. This is normal, as China Post does not update tracking to indicate the item has been shipped. Tracking should resume updating once the package has reached the destination country and been processed through customs.
- Any import fees/taxes/VAT owed are the responsibility of the recipient. Typically, the courier will notify you of any fees due. US customers do not have to pay any import fees.
- A signature is required for delivery. Please be sure that someone is available to receive and sign for the package, or else make arrangements with the courier to pick it up at their office.
- Please note we are unable to change the address or redirect shipments once they have shipped (China Post does not offer this service for international shipments).
- If delivery fails for any reason and the package returned to China, we may ask you to pay all or part of the shipping cost to have it reshipped. If instead a refund is requested, we may elect to refund the amount less all or part of the original shipping cost plus the 4% payment processing fee.
A new nexus for backpack-able PC build
At less than 10L in volume, with cooling potential for top tier components, T1 is designed to be a backpack-friendly enclosure for enthusiast grade components.
The new frontier in performance density
Designed for Mini-ITX motherboards, T1 sports features shared by much larger enclosures. Full-length 2-slot or 3-slot GPUs can be installed with ease. CPU coolers up to 70mm in height is supported. All-in-one liquid coolers on 120mm fan can also be mounted internally, providing greatly reduced noise or additional overclocking headroom. And - for the truly hardcore - T1 is also snuggly spaced for hard tube water-cooling setup. Never before has this level of capability been possible in an enclosure of this size. High performance potential, lower noise, and backpack-portability is now possible.
"Sandwich" layout optimized further
Innovating on the popular "sandwich" layout by making the Motherboard and GPU divider movable, T1 allows for more compatible options in both CPU Coolers and GPUs.
CNC machined aluminum with anodized finish
Through the use of thick and high-grade aluminum, T1's compactness and weightlessness doesn't come at the expense of rigidity, making it light for travels while offering great protection for the components inside.
T1V1BM: T1 Version 1, black exterior, mesh side panel
Excluding feet/protrusions: 133mm x 216mm x 330mm
Including protrusions: 133mm x 220mm x 333mm
129mm x 213mm x 310mm
400mm x 330mm x 100mm (Flat Pack)
Exterior Panels: 2.5-15mm sandblasted and anodized aluminum, 1mm SECC steel mesh
Interior frame: 10-15mm sandblasted and anodized aluminum
Interior brackets: 1.5mm black painted steel
- Maximum height: 50mm with 3-slot GPU installed, 70mm with 2-slot GPU installed
Cards 3 slots (60mm) or less:
- Length: 312mm
- Height: 140mm
Note on height limits: please allow 15-20mm for PCIe power connectors
- Top or Bottom: 2x 120mm
- 1x 120mm radiator
- Radiators less than 30mm thick are recommended